Sunday, July 2, 2017

"Dreamer Boy" {49 and Market}

Hi There!

Today I have a layout to share with you created for 49 and Market blog.
I featured "Sand and Sea" paper collection including 
the layered embellishments to the collection. For close ups and products list
please have a look at the following link ----> HERE
And If you read further 
I have a new release to share with you :-)



I based this layout on my latest stamps set release - Gerry's Essential Words

Did you see the latest release from 49 and Market?
The paper collection is called "Cottage Life" and comes with 
gorgeous coordinating layered die-cut embellishments. This collection is made 
up of summertime flowers, whimsical doorways & wagons and of course 
all the joy of cottage country. There are 9 double-sided pattern papers which
are available in individual sheets as well as 12"x12" and 8"x8" collection packs. 


Thank you for your visit!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this paper...AND your stunning layout!

    ReplyDelete